It’s not mother’s day! But I’m sure Moms deserve gratitude and thankfulness all through the year. So if you are looking for some quotes and messages to pass it on to your mom, here is the needed collection for you.
Have a look at our collection for the best Whatspp status for Mom.
Whatspp status for Mom
1. It may be that your girlfriend leaves you or your friends forget you but never a mother could stop loving you, today you full of hugs mom and tell you how much I love you.
2. I Believe in love at first sight, Because i’m loving my mom..Since i opened my eyes.
3. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
4. A mother understands what a child does not say.
5. There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no roses as lovely as her smile, no path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps.
6. Being a fulltime mother is one of the highest saleried jobs. since the payment is pure love.
7. A mother is a person who sacrifices herself gladly so that her children can be safe and sound.
8. Nothing compares to the abundance of pure, selfless love that a mother has for her children.
9. And it came to me, and I knew what I had to have before my soul would rest. I wanted to belong – to belong to my mother. And in return – I wanted my mother to belong to me.
10. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
11. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
12. I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.
13. I was so small And the world so big then i held mom’s hand And she took me along It has been a long journey since then.
14. The heart of a mother is a deep always.at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
15. Before a day was over, Home comes the rover, For mother’s kiss – sweeter this Than any other thing!
16. Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother.
17. The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
18. You’ve seen me laugh You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you.
19. Mother teaches us M – Moral Values O – Obedience T – Trueness H – Honoring E – Ethics R – Respecting.
20. The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice