Though its going to be big day for everyone, but nobody is gonna forget to update their whatsapp status!
Your wedding day is going to be one of the most cherished and best day of your life! So why not keep your whatsapp status update.
So if you are one good fella to get married soon, here are a few set of status for you. Have a look at our collection for the best Whatsapp status for wedding day.
Whatsapp status for wedding day
1. There’s a higher form of happiness in commitment. I’m counting on it.
2. Falling in love was the easy part; planning a wedding – yikes!
3. Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility.
4. Marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning
5. True love is spending one day getting married… and the rest of your life feeling glad you did.
6. A wedding is a start of togetherness… of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries.
7. I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now.
8. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
9. It’s not what I feel for you.
It’s what I not feel for anyone… but you!
10. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
11. The best time to love with your whole heart is always now, in this moment, because no breath beyond the current is promised.
12. Remember the love you feel today. Look back on it daily and measure how much it has grown.
13. Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
14. Marriage can be considered perfect if the wife is a treasure and the husband is treasury
15. In all of the wedding cake, hope is the sweetest of plums.
16. Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.
17. Love is just a word until you find the right person to show it to.
18. For all this time I have been putting this puzzles of my life, then I realized the last piece is you.
19. So as long as I live I’ll love you.
20. From the first time we met, I knew we were meant to be together. God put us together and that way it will stay.