Published first as a book,The perks of being a wall flower has has been pretty well even with the movie as well. It is only then that people have started looking for the quotes and beautiful lines from the movie and book.
The perks of being a wall flower is a novel by Stephen Chomsky. The novel revolves around a teenager who describes his experience in a series of letters to an anonymous stranger. The story takes through the different stages of permeating adolescence, introversion, sexuality, and drug use.
So if something has inspired the readers and viewers with the story and movie, the quotes will be definitely searched for.
Have a look at our collection for the best The perks of being a wall flower quotes.
The perks of being a wall flower quotes
1. We accept the love we think we deserve.
2. So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
3. I would die for you. But I won’t live for you.
4. I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
5. Enjoy it. Because it’s happening.
6. This moment will just be another story someday.
7. She wasn’t bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time.
8. We didn’t talk about anything heavy or light. We were just there together. And that was enough.
9. I am both happy and sad at the same time, and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
10. Just tell me how to be different in a way that makes sense.
11. Sometimes people use thought to not participate in life.
12. Maybe it’s sad that these are now memories. And maybe it’s not sad.
13. It’s nice to have things to look forward to.
14. Try to be a filter, not a sponge.
15. Maybe it’s sad that these are now memories. And maybe it’s not sad.
16. It’s much easier not to know things sometimes.
17. I have decided that maybe I want to write when I grow up. I just don’t know what I would write.
18. I wanted to laugh. Or maybe get mad. Or maybe shrug at how strange everyone was, especially me.
19. I just hope I remember to tell my kids that they are as happy as I look in my old photographs. And I hope that they believe me.
20. I don’t want to be somebody’s crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am.