There is no second thought about Steve Jobs’ share in the computer revolution. And so are his sayings. So that reminds us of all his thoughts and sayings.
Steve Jobs has not just left a relic of his products, but also loads of sayings for life. They probably keep a person going amidst all the chaos of the world.
So if you are looking for some of the most refreshing thoughts from Steve Jobs, this could probably be the place for you.
Have a look at our collection for the best Steve Jobs Quotes for whatsapp status.
Steve Jobs Quotes for whatsapp status
1. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
2. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
3. Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
4. Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
5. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
6. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
7. I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
8. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
9. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
10. I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.
11. Quality is much better than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.
12.Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
13. What a computer is to me is the most remarkable tool that we have ever come up with. It’s the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds.
14. It’s better to be a pirate than to join the navy.
15. Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
16. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
17. I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
18. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
19. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
20. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.