The top notch novel by Amish is no surprise for anyone by now. The novel has been doing rounds of the country with its radical idea that all Gods were once human beings.
The book that initially rejected, went on to make huge success later on. The book did not just do good because it was based on famous Gods, but the book brings to us all the teachings that a being of any age would want to have.
So if you wish to take a look through all the quotes and sayings that the Shiva Triology has, here is the list.
Here is our list for the Best Shiva Triology quotes images
Shiva Triology quotes images
1. The opposite of love is not hate. Hate is just love gone bad. The actual opposite of love is apathy. When you don’t care a damn as to what happens to the other person.
2. Whether a man is a legend or not is decided by history not fortune tellers.
3. A person’s ethics and character are not tested in good times. It is only in bad times that a person shows how steadfast he is to his dharma.
4. The most powerful force in a woman’s life is the need to be appreciated, loved and cherished for what she is.
5. Truth doesn’t have to be liked. It only has to be spoken. Speak it out. The truth may hurt you but it will set you free.
6. A man becomes a mahadev only when he fights for good. A mahadev is not born from his mother’s womb. He is forged in the heat of battle when he wages a war to destroy evil.
7. Often our immediate reaction to a sudden crisis help us save ourselves. Our response to gradual crises that creep up upon us on the other hand may be so adaptive as to ultimately lead to self destruction.
8. Fate controls only the weak, your highness. The strong mould the providence they want.
9. Only your karma is important. Not your birth. Not your sex. And certainly not the color of your throat.
10. Standing by and doing nothing while a sin is committed is a bad as committing the sin itself.