All the sisters will agree to the love-hate relationship that they have with their brothers. But as a matter of fact, it is our brothers who will be to our rescue at any given point. Though we don’t tell them often or show them how much we love them, here’s a day that you can keep it special for them.
So if you are planning something special for your bro this Raksha Bandhan, take a cue from these quotes to add a few words to your emotions.
Take a look at our collection for the best Raksha Bandhan messages | Status for Raksha Bandhan |
Raksha Bandhan messages | Status for Raksha Bandhan |
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
- You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.
- You stand by me when I am alone, you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always, Dear Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The mildest, drowsiest brother has been known to turn tiger if his sister is in trouble.
- One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself.
- The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
- Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by almighty to me and the most precious relation celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!
- To outside world we grow old, but not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we were as children. We always believe in innocent child living in our hearts. Have a lovely Rakhi Day!
- We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories.
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child.
- Brother is both your mirror and your opposite.
- It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a brother whose heart is as young as your own.
- Wishing a happy raksha bandhan to a person who is not only my brother but also my best friend.
- The warmth of your love is all I need during cold times.
- It’s a sister’s job to annoy her brother, no matter how old they are. Happy raksha Bandhan!