Here is a unique way that you send across your wishes for Raksha Bandhan. Have a look at our collection for the best messages for Raksha bandhan.
So as the special day for our brother arrives, here is a list of quotes for them that you would be looking for. Have a look at our collection for the best of Raksha Bandhan messages 2015 for whatsapp.
Raksha Bandhan messages 2015 for whatsapp
1. My brother, My Friend,
We have been through a lot,
Some rough times,
Some sad times,
Some fun times,
Some good times,
Some times I’ll never forget,
And some time I wish I could,
You are not only my brother,
But my best friend I could ever have,
We have been through a lot together,
And I hope there are more good ones to come.
2. Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
3. We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths… Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.
4. The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy… My Dear Brother .
5. You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
6. It’s a blessing to have a Brother as dear, as wonderful & as special as you. I pray to God to bless you with happiness, throughout your life. On this beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan, my fondest wishes come to you to make your days wonderful, always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
7. As I tie dreams in the silken thread of my virtuous love,
GOD showers and bestows His benedictions from heaven above.
Both the sun and the moon enchant my adoration,
For the passion that reflects my admiration.
The spiritual bondage with my adorable brother.
8. A Joyous Occasion to celebrate the bond of love of a brother and sister. A very happy Raksha Bandhan to all those who have amazing sibligs enjoy beautiful relationship with them.
9. No matter how far or near, old or young you are. Remember the wonderful times with your brother or sister and celebrate precious bond of love.
10. You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.