There are just endless philosophies and sayings on time. And if you are looking for some to put up on your whatsapp status, here are a few picks.
Have a look at our collection for the best Quotes on time for whatsapp status.
Quotes on time for whatsapp status
1. Clocks slay time… time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.
2. Time is what prevents everything from happening at once.
3. Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.
4. Time is the fire in which we burn.
5. You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by.
6. Time! the corrector when our judgments err.
7. Time heals what reason cannot.
8. We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it.
9. Time brings all things to pass.
10. Suspect each moment, for it is a thief, tiptoeing away with more than it brings.
11. We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths;In feelings, not in figures on a dial.
12. Nothing keeps. There is one law in the universe: NOW.
13. In the dark attics of our minds, all times mingle.
14. One day you will hear the sound of time rustling as it slips through your fingers like sand.
15. I never follow the clock: hours were made for man, not man for hours.
16. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
17. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
18. Time is the longest distance between two places.
19. Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
20. They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
21. There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
22. You may delay, but time will not.
23. Time is what we want most,but what we use worst.
24. One day spent with someone you love can change everything.
25. Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.
26. Never waste a minute thinking about people you don’t like.
27. The past is a ghost, the future a dream and all we ever have is now.
28. You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.
29. With endless time, nothing is special. With no loss or sacrifice, we can’t appreciate what we have.
30. The best things are never arrived at in haste. God is in no hurry; His plans are never rushed.