Time fades but memories don’t. All of us have memories to cherish, may be with our friends or with our family. But we definitely have memories that lasts for lifetime.
So if you are one who is cherishing your good old memories, then here is something that you would relate to. Have a look at our collection for the best Quotes on memories for whatsapp status.
Quotes on memories for whatsapp status
1. Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.
2. The town was paper, but the memories were not.
3. The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.
4. No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.
5. What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.
6. Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.
7. Memories are bullets. Some whiz by and only spook you. Others tear you open and leave you in pieces.
8. Remembering is easy. It’s forgetting that’s hard.
9. The hardest thing about the road not taken is that you never know where it might have led.
10. When the remembering was done, the forgetting could begin.
11. People leave strange little memories of themselves behind when they die.
12. Maybe memories should be left the way they are.
13. When it comes to memories, the good and the bad never balance.
14. Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.
15. There were some memories, though, that never fade All memories fade away in the end. Then, only dreams are left. And because they are all we have, we confide our life’s worries to them.
16. There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.
17. Remember me, even if it’s only in a corner and secretly. Don’t let me go.
18. It’s regrets that make painful memories. When I was crazy I did everything just right.
19. Memory is the sense of loss, and loss pulls us after it.
20. All memories fade away in the end. Then, only dreams are left. And because they are all we have, we confide our life’s worries to them.
21. Humans, not places, make memories.
22. The Memory Of You Is Like A Drug To Me.
23. Some memories are realities and are better than anything that can ever happen to one again.
24. My memories are like a shuffled deck of cards, each one coming up at random.
25. Some memories are presents that I’m unable to unwrap over and over.
26. The world is shaped by two things — stories told and the memories they leave behind.
27. Those who live in memories are never really dead.
28. The joy is in remembering; the pain is in knowing it was yesterday.
29. The memories we’re fondest of are not always our own
30. The heart will stretch a short love into long memories.