Who does not love travelling?! I think everybody does. And the first thing that we do when we get to a excotic place is that we update our status on all the possible social platforms.
So if you are one of the often travelers, then you would probably need these set of quotes and status for your updates! Here is our list for the best Status on travelling | trip quotes | status on trip | trip status.
Status on travelling | trip quotes | status on trip | trip status
1.Packing for a trip can be exciting. But unpacking is always depressing.
2. Never use bad memories from your past to deal with someone in the present…. unless you want it to be a short trip.
3. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.
4. Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
5. If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.
6. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
7. Don’t be a tourist. Plan less. Go slowly. I traveled in the most inefficient way possible and it took me exactly where I wanted to go.
8. Not all those who wander are lost.
9. When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
10. Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God
11. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list
12. A person needs at intervals to separate from family and companions and go to new places. One must go without familiars in order to be open to influences, to change.
13. The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land
14. A ship is safe in the harbor, but that’s not what ships are built for
15. I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them
16. Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awake
17. I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train
18. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries
19. He who is outside his door already has the hardest part of his journey behind him
20. Home is where the heart is, and my heart is wherever I am at the moment
21. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles
22. No matter where you go, there you are
23. How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterwards
24. One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are
25. To travel is to take a journey into yourself
26. If you look like your passport photo, you’re too ill to travel
27. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey
28. The further one goes, the less (he realizes he) one knows.
29. Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world
30. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves