Travelling an is an endless passion for many of us. While for many others, travelling is just another part and parcel of life.
Travelling is not just a phase, but it makes us feel all alive. So if you are one of the travelling freak, here is a list of Inspirational travelling quotes and images that you will love.
Inspirational travelling quotes
1. Adventure is worthwhile.
2. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
3. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
4. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.
5. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.
6. The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.
7. No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.
8. I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.
9. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
10. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
11. To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.
12. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
13. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
14. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
15. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
16. Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.
17. You don’t have to be rich to travel well.
18. People don’t take trips, trips take people.
19. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
20.Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
21. Not all those who wander are lost.
22. I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.
23. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
24. Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.
25. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
26. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
27. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
28. Take only memories, leave only footprints.
29. Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by
30. There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it.