Whatsapp web is one of the interesting updates that the giant app has received in the recent past.
With the tremendous use of whatsapp and all the other messaging apps, users have started looking for alternate ways to use the app apart from phones.
Well apps like the Bluestacks much helped whatsapp users to be used on PC and desktops. But the fact is that, Bluestacks is a simple third party app that lets users use whatsapp on their desktop with a few settings here and there.
Whatsapp had officially announced an inbuilt feature and update for the app, that lets users use whatspp on their desktop and PCs.
So if you have the updated whatsapp version with the app, there is a simple way you can use your whatsapp on desktop or PC without any third party app.
Here is a simple stepwise guide for our users to know How to use whatsapp web.
How to use whatsapp web
- Go the whatsapp app on your phone from the app list or menu bar
- From the app, go to the three dotted line for settings from the top right corner
- From the list of options there, go to “Whatsapp web” option
- This will take you to a new screen, where you will have to scan the QR code from the desktop
- Click HERE to go the whatsapp site, to scan the QR code
- Take the square icon on your phone to the QR code on the on whatsapp site
- Wait for your phone to scan the QR code
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection, even when you are using the app from your desktop