Whatsapp calls has undoubtedly enlightened our calling experience. Calls have become all the more convenient and hassle free. All you have to make sure is that, you have an active internet pack with great speed.
So I’m sure whatsapp users have made themselves very much comfortable with the whatsapp calls. And like all phone users, you might have probably set up a different ringtone for your special contacts. If you want to follow the same for your whatsapp calls, then here is the trick.
Here is a simple stepwise guide for all whatsapp users to know How to use contact’s custom ringtone for whatsapp calls.
How to use contact’s custom ringtone for whatsapp calls
- Go to the whatsapp app from your app list or menu bar
- Tap on the three dotted lines from the top right corner of the screen to go to the settings panel
- Now from the list of options there, go to the “Notifications” tab
- Here you will find a list of settings for the whatsapp notifications
- Go to the “whatsapp calls” tab
- Make a tick on the dialog box next to the use contact’s custom ringtone for whatsapp calls.
Doing that, your contact’s custom ringtone will also be set for whatsapp calls. So you will not have individually set a custom ringtone for your contact.
Share with us more tips and tricks for whatsapp with your comments.