The new voice call update for whatsapp has been around with phones for quite sometime now. Apparently the update seems to be one of the beta stages of the update. Yet for all the phones receiving the update, there is no big harm!
The voice call update for whatsapp works fine even if it is considered to be in the beta stage of it. So if you are yet searching for the same update for your phone, probably you will have to do some settings in your phone for that.
Here is our simple stepwise guide for our readers to know How to update whatsapp with voice calls .
How to update whatsapp with voice calls
- Go to the Play store on your phone from the app drawer or menu list
- Go to the “Installed” tab from the play store
- Now go to “Whatsapp”
- Update the app from the “Update” tab
- Once the update is complete close the app
- Now for the voice call update for whatsapp to come for your phone, you will have to receive a call from someone who is already having the voice call update for whatsapp
- Once you get a call, receive the same.
- Close the whatsapp app and all other recent apps
- Now open the whatsapp app
- You app will be updated with the new voice call update for whatsapp.
Whatsapp will then have a changed look and interface. Whatsapp interface will be divided with three tabs for calls, texts and contacts.
While you can make calls from the “Calls” tab, there is another shortcut to it. Once you open the contact of a person, click on the call icon from the top status bar.
So with that you will have the voice call update for whatsapp on your phone.
Do apply the new voice call update for whatsapp on your phone and let us know your experience with the same.