Sharing locations has been one of the useful feature that is coming with every other smartphone. The same is accompanied with the leading messaging app, whatsapp. With all the updates for whatsapp, the app had been added with a feature that can share your current location with your whatsapp contacts.
Sharing your current location on whatsapp can be quite a playful act for you. But with Blackberry, the trick is a little different to share your current location on whatsapp.
So for all who own a Blackberry device, here is how you can share your current location on whatsapp. Follow our simple stewise guide to know How to share location on whatsapp with Blackberry.
How to share location on whatsapp with Blackberry
- Go to the whatsapp app in your phone from the app list or menu list
- Now from the main chat screen, go to the whatsapp contact with whom you wish to share your current location
- Once you are on the chat screen of the whatsapp contact, tap on the Blackberry icon button on your phone
- Here you will find a list of settings for the particular contact
- From the list of settings, select the “Send location” option
- Now wait for a few minutes. Your current location will be sent to the particular whatsapp contact
Sharing your current location can be useful for you at any given time. So start using the amazing feature for your convenience and safety.
Let us know with your comments if you know of more tips and tricks for whatsapp.