Sharing media on whatsapp has become one of the easiest way to share all our pictures and video. Users are able to share more than just images and videos with every upgrades for whatsapp.
Another thing that you would enjoy sharing with your friends is your location. And sharing your current location is going to be more than just the fun side of it. Even for safety concern, sharing your current location on whatsapp is one of the blessings for users.
But to find the location sharing option is different for different operating systems.
Here is our simple simple stepwise guide for our readers to know How to share location on whatsapp for iPhone.
How to share location on whatsapp for iPhone
Before going in for the location sharing on your phone, make sure that the location services are turned on. You can turn on location settings on iPhone by going to:
Settings>Location services> Turn on
Now follow the simple guide to share location on whatsapp for iPhone.
- Go to the whatsapp app from the app drawer or menu list
- Now go to the whatsapp contact with whom you wish to share your current location
- Now from the chat screen, Click on the arrow icon on the bottom left corner
- From the list of sharing options there, select the location icon
- If your location setting is properly turned on, the app will search for your current location and send it to the contact to you selected
Your current location will be successfully sent to the desired contact.