Whatsapp has undoubtedly added to our messaging benefits. Sending and receiving and messages have become all the more convenient and easy. I’m sure everyone would remember all the good old days when we had to send those forwards to everyone.
We just had to feed in all the number or contacts to send the same message for a big number of people. Well I think you would miss that with whatsapp. One cannot simply forward the same message to several contacts just in a single click.
What if I say, there is a way you can send the same message to number of contacts just in a click or two?! Sounds interesting?
Here is our simple stepwise guide for our readers to know How to send group messages on whatsapp.
How to send group messages on whatsapp
1. Go to your whatsapp app from the app drawer or menu list
2. Tap on the three dotted line for settings from the top right corner of the screen
3. From the list of options there, tap on the “New broadcast list” option
4. This will take you to a new screen to send the same message or forward to several whatsapp contacts
5. Tap on the “+” sign to start adding the whatsapp contacts to whom you wish to send the message
6. You will see a list of all your whatsapp contacts
7. Start adding the contacts to whom you wish to send a same message
8. Once you have finished adding the contacts, hit the “Done” icon
9. You will have all your desired whatsapp contacts merged in one single chat screen
10. From here you can send the same message or forward to everyone in the brodcast list.
The best part about the trick is that you will not have to individually send the same message or forward to everyone.
The broadcast list is nothing like the group chats on whatsapp. You will be getting reply from the contacts as individual chats and not on the broadcast list. And doing this, will not bring any difference to the person receiving it.