Deleted chat history and messages can be a nightmare. You will never want to loose all your previous messages from whatsapp. So if you are looking for ways to keep your whatsapp messages and conversations safe and sound, here’s the trick.
And if you own a Blackberry, the trick is a little different to save all the chats and whatsapp conversations. Have a look at our simple stepwise guide to know How to save chat history on Blackberry.
How to save chat history on Blackberry
Make sure that you have an SD card in your Blackberry before you start doing the settings. You can easily save chat history on Blackerry.
- Go to your whatsappp app from the app drawer or menu list
- Now from the app, go to the settings from the top right corner
- From the list of options in the settings, scroll down and go to the “Media settings” option
- This will take you to a screen of settings for the app
- From here, go to the “Message History” tab
- From the drop down menu, select the “Media card” option
Doing that all your whatsapp conversations and message chat history will be saved on your phone memory card.
Once you have did the settings to save your chat history, you can retain you whastapp chats anytime you reinstall the app.
How to restore deleted whatsapp messages and conversations?
Because you have saved on the whatsapp conversations, you can restore the same whenever you reinstall the app.
Once you are installing the app again, you will be asked for a confirmation to restore older messages and converations. Confirm the same to get back all your deleted conversations and messages.