Deleted messages can be a nightmare for any users. Be it for one using iPhone or Android. Gone are those days when your messages were permanently and forever deleted. Well with a few tricks for the app, you can still retrieve your deleted messages and conversations on whatsapp.
Just in case you delete some of the needed whatsapp messages or chats, you would feel there is no way to get it back. But here it is, you could get all your deleted whatsapp messages with just a few clicks here and there.
Here is our simple stepwise guide for our readers to knowHow to recover deleted whatsapp messages on iPhone.
How to recover deleted whatsapp messages on iPhone
You would definitely need the help of an inbuilt feature to recover your deleted messages. With iPhone it is with the iCloud back up.The iCloud Back up will save all your whatsapp chats and media to your iCloud account.
Now to recover deleted messages on iPhone, you will have to manually take a back up of your whatsapp chats.
Here is how you can take a back up of your whatsapp chats on iCloud:
- Go to settings
- Scroll down to the “iCloud” tab
- Now select the “iCloud Drive” to make sure that you have a proper back up of all your media and messgaes in the iCloud Drive.
You can also take a back up of your whatsapp chats on iCloud from the whatsapp settings:
- Go to the whatsapp app on your phone from the app drawer or menu list
- From the app, go to the settings tab
- Go to “Chat settings”
- Now go to the “Chat Back up” tab
- Tap on the “Back up now” option to take a back up of all your whatsapp chats and messages on iCloud Drive.
How to recover deleted messages on iPhone
Now to restore all the messages that you have backed up, go to:
Whatsapp settings>Chat settings>Chat back up.
You can also choose to uninstall and then again install whatsapp. While installing the app again, you will be asked to restore all the whatsapp media and messages that you had backed up.