Delay in receiving the whatsapp messages is something that every whatsapp user would have faced. Well there could many reasons to your whatsapp facing delay in receiving messages. One of the reasons could be your slow internet connection.
Whatsapp may end up showing delay in receiving whatsapp messages because of the slow internet connection.
Here is a solution for all whatsapp users, to fix delay in incoming whatsapp messages. Have a look at our tutorial to know How to fix delay in incoming whatsapp messages.
How to fix delay in incoming whatsapp messages
1. One of the basic problem with delay in receiving whatsapp messages is that you may be having an internet connection problem. If your phone is having fluctuating internet connection, you may be receiving the messages late from senders.
You can check your internet connection by opening a web page. If the webpages work and still whatsapp doesn’t work, you can try doing the following tricks.
2. Make sure that your phone APN and router are configured properly to allow non web and socket connections.
If everything goes well with the APN and router connection, and even then your whatsapp shows delay in receiving messages, you can try checking your whatsapp notifications.
3. Another reason why you may be receiving messages late could be, you may be not receiving your message pushes from Google’s push notification service.
To fix that:
- Reboot the phone
- Install push notifications fixer
- If that does not work out, delete the whatsapp app, and install the app again
Try your luck with all these tricks to fix delay in incoming whatsapp messages. If you know of any other trick to solve the problem of delay in receiving whatsapp messages, let us know with your comments.