Its quite an easy task to save profile pictures of your friends and others. And the same if you have to locate it on your phone, you may be a little baffled.
Simply to view or share the picture, you may easily be able to do it from you gallery or album. But the same if you have to copy it on your computer or elsewhere, you will have to locate it on your phone. Here is where you will find it difficult to find the saved whatsapp profile pictures on your phone.
With our simple stepwise guide here, users will be able to know How to find saved whatsapp profile pictures .
How to find saved whatsapp profile pictures
Whatsapp creates its own folder in the inbuilt storage of your phone. Here is where you will find all the media, database and other attachments of whatsapp.
- Go to the file manager app of your phone from the app drawer or menu bar
- Navigate to the internal storage of your phone from the file manager. You will not find the needful in the SD card storage
- From Internal storage, search and locate for “Whatsapp folder”
- This will take you to a list of all the attachments and media related to whatsapp
- From the list of folders, tap on the “Media” Folder
- From the media folder, fin the folder named “Profile Pictures”
Here you will find all the photos that you have saved from your whatsapp contacts’ profile picture.
So doing that, you will be able to find all your saved whatsapp profile pictures and other media attachments related to whatsapp.
Let us know with your comments, if you know of more tricks for whatsapp.