Is it a pain to manually download all the photos and videos that are being sent to you on whatsapp? Yes I’m sure, for all whatsapp users it can be a pain if you have to individually download all the media that is sent to you.
So if you are looking for a one stop solution, then here is what you can find for yourself. You can simply set all your photos and videos to download automatically once received. And you may not always bother to sit back and download all the photos and videos that are being sent to you on whatsapp.
Here is our tutorial for our readers to know How to enable auto-download on whatsapp.
How to enable auto-download on whatsapp
- Go to your whatsapp app from the app drawer or menu list
- From the app, go to the three dotted lines from the top right corner of the screen
- From the list of options here, tap on the “Settings” option
- This will take you to a list of settings option for whatsapp
- Now from the list of options there, go to the “Chat settings”
- This will take you to a new screen of settings for the chat
- From here, go to the “Media auto-download” option
- Now from the three options, choose your convenient option. Whether you want to download the media files on your data connection or if you wish to do the download on Wi-Fi connection.
Doing the settings, all your whatsapp photos and videos will be downloaded automatically. Do the settings and let us know with your comments if you know of more tips and tricks for whatsapp.