The constant whatsapp messages vibrating can be quite a torture for many of us at times! Most of us using whatspp, receive loads of whatsapp messages and forwards from our contacts. And our phone is bound to keep ringing and vibrate for the same.
So at some point, if the constant vibration of whatsapp messages irritates you, here is how you can disable the same.
Have a look at our simple stepwise guide to know How to disable vibrate for whatsapp messages.
How to disable vibrate for whatsapp messages
- Go to the whatsapp app on your phone from the app drawer or menu list
- From the main chat screen of the app, go to the three dotted lines from the top tight corner of the screen
- This will take you to a list of settings for the app
- Scroll down and go to the “Notifications” option
- From the list of options for notifications, go to the “Message notifications” tab
- Go to the “Vibrate” option
- From here you can set the vibrate priority for your messages according to your convenience
So doing the settings you will not have to be alarmed for the all the endless vibrates from your whastapp messages.
Do share with us more tips and tricks with your comments.