Well many times, you just end up sending incomplete messages to your contacts once you hit the “Enter” soft button on the phone.
For obvious reasons, whastapp has been given with a dedicated button to confirm and send messages. But for many whatsapp users, the app will be enabled to send messages when the enter key is pressed.
So just in case you have the enter key enabled to send messages, you will not be able to frame your sentences to the next line. The moment you click on the enter soft button on your keyboard, your message will be sent.
While this might not really bother everyone, but for some this can be annoying. So if you wish to disable the irritating feature, here is how you can do it.
Have a look at our easy stepwise guide to know How to disable enter key on to send messages on whatsapp.
How to disable enter key on to send messages on whatsapp
- Go to the whatsapp app on your phone from the menu bar or app list
- From the main chat screen of the app, go to the three dotted lines from the top right corner of the screen
- Here you will find a list of settings option for the app
- Scroll down and go to the “Chat settings” option
- On the very first option, untick the “Enter”option
Doing this, your messages will not be send when the enter soft button is pressed. You will have to click on the green icon next to the typing space to send the message.
If you know of more tips and tricks for whatsapp, let us know with your comments.