Using whatsapp is just like using any other social app. All you need is a genuine number that should be registered with the app. It does not really matter whether you are using the internet connection from the same number or not.
But if you planning to change your number, then settings could be a little different for you. If you change your phone number, then the settings are simple.
So for any reason if you are changing your phone number, then here is how you can the same on your whatsapp.
Go through our simple stepwise guide to learn How to change whatsapp number.
How to change whatsapp number
Once you have changes your number, you can uninstall the whatsapp app and install it again to start i with a new number.
In both the cases, the app will show your old number. And to change that, you will have to do the following settings.
- Go to the whatsapp app on your phone from the app drawer or menu list
- Now for further whatsapp settings, go to the three dotted lines from the top right corner of the screen
- Now from the list of options for settings, tap on the “Account”
- This open a new screen of settings for the app
- Now from the list of options here, select the “Change number” option
- From here you change the whatsapp number with your new number
So doing this, your new number will be updated with whatsapp. And from here, you will be able to send messages from your new number.
If you know of more settings tricks for whatsapp, let us know with your comments.