We are ringed with festivals of colors and lights. And now its time for some colors. Very soon, we are going to blow off the stream with colors! It’s going to be Dhuleti soon, better known as Holi!
The spring festival that we celebrate every year with colors is one of the most enthusiastic festival that Hindus across the country celebrate. The game of colors also includes water fights and chases, making it a fun filled festival with family and friends.
Going back to history, Holi signifies the victory of good over evil. On the Holi eve, a pyre is prepared and lit signifying the Holika Dahan. The remains of which was applied on people’s forehead and celebrated.
Keeping the spirit of Holi alive, if you are looking for some messages that you can share with your friends and family, take a look here.
Have a look at our collection for the best Holi 2016 | Holi messages | Messages for holi | Best holi messages
Holi 2016 | Holi messages | Messages for holi | Best holi messages
1.Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. Wishing you and your family a very bright,colorful and joyful holi.
2. May you have the most blessed holi festival than you ever had.
May it be full of fun,joy and love.
May you be as colorful as the festival itself or even more.
Lets all have lots of fun.
3. Happy Holi to you and your family. We wish your health, prosperity and business achievements at this prismic colour eve.
4. Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs’ are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
5. Very Happy and Colourful Holi to U and Ur Family. I wish that this year will bring every moment with happiness.
6. Happy Holi !! Enjoy every colour of Holi and you will get every happiness you desire. Hey, God is always with you. Enjoy every moment. Keep smiling.
7. If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi.
8. A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun.
9. May The Fire Of Holi Purify Ur Heart,May The Colors,Color Ur Life..May The Sweets,Sweeten The Journey Of Ur Life..Wish you And your Family Happy Holi.
10. I May Not Put Colours On Ur Face In This Colourful Festival,
But I’m Praying God To Add More And More Colour In Ur Beautiful Life..
11. My Heartiest Feelings Are With You
As You Celebrate This Blessed Festival.
Have A Happy Holi,
May Your Heart Be Filled
With Happiness And Love.
12. Life is full of colors,
May be this HOLI festival,
You even had more colors in your life,
And you enjoyed them at their brightest shade
13. I wish you that even after the HOLI,
Those colors be there in your life and
always spawning around you creating beautiful..
14. Blue is song,
Yellow is music,
Green is dance,
Red is beauty,
White is love ,
And pink is for joy,
I wish all these colors,
May fall on you and your family.
15. Auspicious red.
I wish u and all family members
The most colorful.
16. It Is Another Colorful And Bright Holi Festival.
Happy Holi To You! Celebrate Friendship,
Love And Life.
Let Us All Have Fun And Be Blessed.
17. Holi Is The Time To Rekindle Our Love
And Respect To Our Family And Friends.
May This Festival Fill Your Hearts
With Glee And Hope.
18. May The Holi Festival Remind You And Your Family
To Continue Loving And Caring Each Other.
We Wish You All The Best Things,
19. The Holi Festival Has Finally Arrived.
It Is Time To Express Our Love
For Each Other By Sending
Our Holi Greetings To Our Loved Ones.
20. Bright Colors,
Lavish Gujiyas And Melodious Songs
Are The Ingredients Of Perfect Holi.
Wish You A Very Happy And Wonderful Holi.