The following day after Maundy Thursday comes the Good Friday. Another important day in the Holy week, Good Friday is the day when Jesus gave up his life on the cross for the sins of his people.
And if you wonder why it’s being called as Good, the day is followed by the resurrection which is called as the Easter day. So typically its not a day that Christians celebrate, but we can surely spread a word of ease to our fellow Christians.
So if you are looking for some Good Friday messages Messages for good Friday, here are some.
Have a look at our collection for the best Good Friday messages | Messages for Good Friday | Good Friday 2016 |
Good Friday messages | Messages for Good Friday | Good Friday 2016 |
1.But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by mankind and despised by the people. All who see me mock me; they make mouths at me; they wag their heads
2. And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit.
3. When the centurion and those who were with him, keeping watch over Jesus, saw the earthquake and what took place, they were filled with awe and said, “Truly this was the Son of God!
4. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
5. And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
6. I am the witness
to his fearless death.
I am a token of his
I am the CROSS
7. May on this GOOD FRIDAY we start it with
Fasting and Prayers so that we can bring
God’s mercy and forgiveness on all mankind
8. Good Friday marks the slaying of our Jesus
The unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice.
He took our guilt and blame upon Himself
So we could be with Him in paradise.
9. The Lord lights up our way into eternal bliss. Good Friday!
10. He showed us the way
He has long been gone
And yet in our hearts
His name shines on….
Wish you a Holy Friday!
11. Mercy, Peace and Love
May the grace and Lord…
surround you and be with you
on Good Friday.
12. For God so loved the world
That he gave his only begotten son
To be crucified & perished
For the sins of the world
And saved humanity
13. Magnify the Cross! God has hung the fate
of the race upon it.
14. Different things we
might do in the domain of morals, and on
the lines of humanitarian changes;
however our fundamental obligation merges
into setting that one eminent guide of salvation,
Calvary’s Cross, before the look of each unfading soul
15. And he said to them, ‘Thus it is written,
that the Messiah is to suffer
and to rise from the dead on the 3rd day
16. May His light guide your path…
May his love grace your heart…
& may His scarifice strengthen
your Soul !
17. When you face problems in life, don’t ask GOD to take them away. Ask Him to show His purpose, Ask ways how to live a day searching his purpose for you.
18. Life is a maybe, Death is for sure. Sin is the cause, Christ is the cure!
19. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and foreever.
His life still gives us hope, May you live in his
20. Lord makes the way of love; he gives you the peace of forgiveness. Our Savor bore our sin in him and offered a beautiful life with peace.