Nowadays people judge your personality by your whatsapp statuses, thus it has become important to post statuses which are awesome and impressive. So below are some funky and cool statuses for you , post them and show off your cool personality.
50 Cool and Funky statuses for whatsapp
1) Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
2) The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.
3) It’s funny how all trust goes away when you can’t find the remote. ”Are you sitting on the remote?” No. ”Stand up”.
4) Yes, I agree. Mums can find everything. Except for the ringing phone in their bags!
5) God is really creative, i mean…just look at me.
6) Why do parents get so upset about little things like goddamn I left a plate in the sink not a dead body.
7) Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
8) Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :’) .
9) Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.
10) I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
11) I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?
12) I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.
13) I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
14) When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
15) One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.
16) Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes.
17) Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!
18) I`m jealous of my parents, i`ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
19) Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
20) The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
21) People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.
22) When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.
23) I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
24) I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
25) I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
26) The funniest thing in class is when the teacher cracks a joke and no one laughs.
27) The annoying moment when the TV commercials are so long that you forget what you’re watching.
28) Remember, there are two words in life that will open a lot of doors for you. Push and Pull.
29) If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.
30) I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
31) Those who say money can’t buy happiness are shopping at the wrong places.
32) Oooooh, thats a bit too harsh. Let me put a `lol` at the end of it.
33) I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
34) Our language is called the mother tongue because the father never gets a chance to Speak.
35) When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it’s like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.
36) Taking revenge is wrong…very very wrong.. But very very fun.
37) I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
38) May my enemies live a long life to see my success.
39) I never insult people I only tell them what they are.
40) I am single as my love story is being written by god and he is busy in making it best.
41) I am not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
42) “””Work less..sleep more..live longer!…..
43) People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday..
44) “The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells
a joke and nobody laughs 🙂
45) I’m shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with you get
ready for some crazy shit
46) When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they
take it as a joke…..
47) I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later
48) People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. 😉
49) I Have Good News And Bad News To Tell You. The Bad News? I Have No Good News. And The Good News? I Have No Bad News.
50) You Don’t Know Something? Google It. You Don’t Know Someone? Facebook It. You Can’t Find Something? Mom!