Frida kahlo was known worldwide for her beautiful works of self portraits and artistic creations. But least did the world know that she also had the talent to come up with strong and opinionated works of writing.
As a woman who has gone through a lot of hardships and challenges in life, Frida Kahlo has jotted down all those instances in a closed Diary. And the Diary has not remained silent.
Here are some lines that are picked up from her diary, and they are quite an inspiring thing to read. Take a look at our collection for the best Frida Kahlo quotes | Frida kahlo images | Quotes by Frida Kahlo |
Frida Kahlo quotes | Frida kahlo images | Quotes by Frida Kahlo |
1.You know your cry for control is louder, wish your cry for love was stronger.
2. I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.
3. I used to think I was the strangest person in the world, but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do.
4. Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic.
5. I am my own muse, I am the subject I know best. The subject I want to know better.
6. People in general are scared to death of the war and all the exhibitions have been a failure, because the rich don’t want to buy anything.
7. I’d like to give you everything you never had, but not even then would you know how beautiful it is to love you.
8. I hope the exit is joyful and I hope never to return.
9. Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?
10. At the end of the day we can endure much more than we think we can.