The movie definitely hit the theaters, but moreover the movie won the hearts of millions of couples worldwide. Be it for lovers or for couples who could not make it to be together. But for everyone, the quotes from Fault in our stars will surely connect at some point or the other.
And also these quotes will relate to some situation of yours. Have a look at out collection for all the cute and deep quotes from fault in our stars. Here is our pick for the best Fault in our stars quotes for whatsapp status.
Fault in our stars quotes for whatsapp status
1. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
2. Oh, I wouldn’t mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.
3. The world is not a wish-granting factory.
4. I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend.
5. You have a choice in this world, I believe, about how to tell sad stories, and we made the funny choice.
6. There is no shortage of fault to be found amid our stars.
7. Our fearlessness shall be our secret weapon.
8. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
9. I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
10. All your attempts to save yourself from me will fail.
11. You say you’re not special because the world doesn’t know about you, but that’s an insult to me. I know about you.
12. I will not tell you our love story, because—like all real love stories—it will die with us, as it should.
13. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.
14. It is the nature of stars to cross.
15. Only now that I loved a grenade did I understand the foolishness of trying to save others from my own impending fragmentation.
16. That’s the thing about pain, It demands to be felt.
17. I’m like a grenade, Mom, and at some point I’m going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties, okay?
18. What a slut time is. She screws everybody.
19. The marks humans leave are too often scars.
20. Some people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them.