Long distance love doesn’t work for everyone! But for those who does, there is nothing that can beat their chemistry! And communication is what keeps it going for all long distance lovers.
So apart from your calls, your lovely texts and forwards can be one of the good reasons, you still stick together. And these texts could add to your collection for some of the Cute messages for long distance relationship.
Probably if you need one cute and romantic text or message to send across your better half, these messages will be of great use to you.
Have a look at our collection for the Best Cute messages for long distance relationship.
Cute messages for long distance relationship
1. Music concerts have become boring, movies are no fun, hanging out at the mall feels like a drag and every day seems like a big bad whirlpool of loneliness. Come back baby.
2. Who am I going to hug before I sleep? Who is going to wrap me in his arms? Who is going to see the morning sunshine on my face? I miss my teddy bear.
3. I am deleting my Facebook account, Twitter handle and e-mail address. This is the last text message to come from this number because I am not topping up my cell phone balance until you come and see me over the weekend.
4. The only thing stopping me from going insane is the hope of meeting you again.
5. The weather has been pathetic, the chirping birds have become annoyingly loud, art galleries have lost their soul and charm, restaurants no longer serve up finger licking food, the traffic has become a nightmare, my work colleagues have been irritating, there is nothing good to watch on the TV and as you can notice, I have become grumpy since the day you left. Are you going to leave me rotting like this or will you fill the void in my life again sometime soon?
5. My colleagues hate me for being grumpy at work all the time. My mates hate me for not hanging out with them. I hate myself for being sad all the time. I hate you for going so far away. Will you put an end to all this hate and come back.
6. I have fallen ill since the day you left and the doctor said that the only medicine is you. I miss you and I feel sick to the core without you.
7. How amazing would it be if we dropped the word distance before our relationship and came closer? Let’s live together!
8. Falling in love with you was a clear case of hit and run. Cupid hit my heart with an arrow while you ran away to some strange and distant land. Get back so that I can punish you properly.
9. Beer, chips and pizza have become my favorite pastime since you have gone. Unless you want a bloated boyfriend/girlfriend, come back soon.
10. You are invited to delight me with a surprise visit during the long weekend. If you don’t, I will drive up to you and kick your butt.