Departing someone forever can be be the hardest of all feelings to digest. And if you wish to comfort someone for their loss, your words could be the only healing power for them.
So if you wish to give out your support for someone, here is the perfect list of messages for you. Have a look at out collection for Condolence messages for whatsapp status.
Condolence messages for whatsapp status
1. Remember that we love and care about you.2. We begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.
3. When someone you love becomes a memory the memory becomes a treasure.
4. Those we love don’t go away. They walk beside us everyday.
5. In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.
6. Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
7. Heaven is a place nearby, so there’s no need to say goodbye.
8. While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.
9. If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again.
10. For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity.
11. When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a wonderful treasure to always hold in your heart miss you forever & always.
12. A human life is a story told by God.
13. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
14. To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
15. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.
16. Treasured in my heart you’ll stay, untill we meet again some day.
17. Death is the last chapter in time, but the first chapter in eternity.
18. To the world you may have just been somebody,
but to all of us you were the world.
19. Would you break down the gates of heaven to reach the one you loved?
20. Loving memories last forever.