Disney cartoons and series have not just been an evergreen collection of characters, but also a source of letting kids know about the purest form of love, forgiveness and selflessness.
One of them being Cinderella, the series had taught us more than just on typical love. And that’s even popular among the adults. So if you are looking for some quotes and one-liners about Cinderella, here are some.
Take a look at our collection for the best Cinderella quotes | Cinderella images | Cinderella love quotes |
Cinderella quotes | Cinderella images | Cinderella love quotes |
1.The greatest risk any of will take, is to be seen as we are.
2. No matter how painful it may be right now, Joy will come, just wait.
3. Sometimes fantasies are better than reality.
4. Even miracles take a little time.
5. Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, hopeless and disappointing.
6. Cinderella saw the world, “not how it is, but how it could be”.
7. Live like there is no midnight.
8. If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe, she wouldn’t have become a princess.
9. She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten.
10. Cinderella never asked for a prince she asked for a night off and a dress.