Yes it does look a lot like Christmas! And for everyone preparing for the same, will be looking for some quotes and status for Christmas.
Be it for your invites, for your messages or for your status, if you are looking for some good Christmas status and quotes, here is the list.
Have a look at our collection for the best Christmas 2015 status for whatsapp.
Christmas 2015 status for whatsapp
1. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
2. Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
3. He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.
4. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
5. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
6. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
7. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
8. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
9. Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
10. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
11. Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
12. Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
13. Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.
14. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
15. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
16. Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas. .perhaps ..means a little bit more!
17. Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
18. Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house/Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
19. Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white
20. Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive.