Everybody from now onwards must be knowing how to change their profile picture, name and status in blackberry but this tutorial is for those who are still unaware of it. Depending on the privacy configuration, the profile photo and name will be visible to anyone you chat with on WhatsApp. So first of all make sure that you have the following things done:
Settings > Account > Profile > Everyone.
With this everyone in your contacts will be able to see you profile picture status and last seen. Now let us learn how to set the profile picture, name in blackberry.
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings.
- Select Profile Info.
- Select Profile Photo to take a new profile picture and upload a photo from your media gallery.
- Select the Name to change the name you want to show to your contacts.
Note: If you’ve blocked any of the contact, that particular person will not be able to see any updates to you profile picture.
So we’re done with profile picture and name now let’s move on to the status. The status feature in WhatsApp is a real time indication of what you are feeling and doing so that you can keep up to date with your contacts. So to set your status:
- Open WhatsApp and go to Status in the top menu bar.
- You can select a default status or create your own status.
- To create a personal status press button and select New Status.
Have no idea to set a personal status? Don’t worry here I present you some 100 Best WhatsApp statues in Hindi and 105 Best WhatsApp Status. And as a bonus also send your loved ones New Year Messages of 2015.
Congratulations!!! Change your profile picture and name and the status as you want to. So go ahead and set the best you can.