After our list for quotes from Quran and Bhagwat Gita, here is our list of quotes for all our Christian friends.
If you are looking for some quotes from your holy Book, here is something that you will find perfect for your search. You can not just use these quotes for your whatsapp status, but you can also use the quotes to send it across to your friends on whatsapp.
Have a look at our collection for the best Bible quotes for whatsapp status.
Bible quotes for whatsapp status
1. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled,
and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
2. They shall not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
3. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
4. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
5. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
6. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
7. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
8. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
9. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
10. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
11. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.
12. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
13. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.
14. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
15. For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
16. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
17. Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
18. For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
19. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
20. How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!