Not everyone likes to keep all those funky and unny whatsapp status.So if you are one of the spiritual people around, here is something that you would like to keep up on your whatsapp status.
Have a look at our collection for the best Bhagwad Gita quotes for whatsapp status.
Bhagwad Gita quotes for whatsapp status
1. Neither in this world nor elsewhere is there any happiness in store for him who always doubts.
2. Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion.
3. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed.
4. The power of God is with you at all times; through the activities of mind, senses, breathing, and emotions; and is constantly doing all the work using you as a mere instrument.
5. The wise sees knowledge and action as one; they see truly.
6. The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it.
7. Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction.
8. Sever the ignorant doubt in your heart with the sword of self-knowledge. Observe your discipline. Arise.
9. Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.
10. Hell has three gates: lust, anger, and greed.
11. The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice.
12. People will talk about your disgrace forever. To the honored, dishonor is worse than death.
13. To the illumined man or woman, a clod of dirt, a stone, and gold are the same.
14. Creation is only the projection into form of that which already exists.
15. One can become whatever one wants to be if one constantly contemplates on the object of desire with faith.
16. Fear not what is not real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.
17. The wise should not unsettle the mind of the ignorant who is attached to the fruits of work.
18. The faith of each is in accordance with one’s own nature.
19. Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable.
20. Unnatural work produces too much stress.
21. Setting aside all noble deeds, just surrender completely to the will of God. I shall liberate you from all sins. Do not grieve.
22. Much better to do one’s own work even if you have to do it imperfectly than it is to do somebody elses work perfectly.
23. I give the knowledge, to those who are ever united with Me and lovingly adore Me.
24. I look upon all creatures equally; none are less dear to me and none more dear. But those who worship me with love live in me, and I come to life in them.
25. A Self-realized person does not depend on anybody except God for anything.
26. One attains the eternal imperishable abode by My grace, even while doing all duties, just by taking refuge in Me.
27. Only the fortunate warriors, O Arjuna, get such an opportunity for an unsought war that is like an open door to heaven.
28. God is in everything as well as above everything.
29. The wise do not rejoice in sensual pleasures.
30. Neither do I see the beginning nor the middle nor the end of Your Universal Form.