Soon we have one of the special days that we celebrate for our Mothers. We definitely celebrate their birthdays. But a day that really marks their importance is Mother’s day.
So here’s for all our mother’s, a few lines to make them feel special. If you are looking for some lines to put up on your whatsapp status for mother’s day, then here is the perfect collection for you.
Have a look at our list for the Best whatsapp status for mother’s day.
Best whatsapp status for mother’s day
1. A mother is a person who sacrifices herself gladly so that her children can be safe and sound.
2. Nothing compares to the abundance of pure, selfless love that a mother has for her children.
3. I Believe in love at first sight, Because i’m loving my mom… Since i opened my eyes.
4. A mother understands what a child does not say.
5. The most beautiful person on this earth. Our best critic..yet our strongest supporter… Mother.. Happy Mother’s day
6. The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
7. There is nothing like a mama hug.
8. Being a great mother is a very hard role, but mother you are the star for this one I know, i love you mom.
9. Mother is the name for god in the lips and hearts of little children.
10. Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother.
11. Happy Mother’s Day!! means more than flowers and gifts It means saying thank you It means I love you You are my mother, my friend Today is your day!
12. The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice…MOTHER.
13. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
14. I love my mom. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me.
15. A mother understands what a child does not say.
16. There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap,
no roses as lovely as her smile, no path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps.
17. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
18. The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
20. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.