The old is never forgotten! Howmuchever appealing the new fonts and styles of writing may seem, the age old style of typewriter collections have been something that gives much impact on readers!
So if you have been a fan of the typewriter series of quotes and thoughts, find some of the best ones from here.
Take a look at our collection for the Best typewriter quotes images | Quotes in typewriter series |
Best typewriter quotes images | Quotes in typewriter series |
1. I ran with the wind blowing in my face, and a smile as wide as the valley of Panjsher on my lips. I ran.
2. Why did they make birds so delicate and fine as those swallows when the ocean can be so cruel.
3. You blush like an ocean is love wild with blueness.
4. It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.
5.I got you to look after me, and you got me to look after you, and that’s why.
6. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
7. The eyes and faces all turned themselves towards me, and guiding myself by them, as by a magical thread, I stepped into the room.
8. I’m not saying that everything is survivable. Just that everything except the last thing is.
9. It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.
10. I don’t live at all when I’m not with you