Passion. Love. Challenge.
This is all how a biker and Race lover would come across riding! And for all them, if you want to describe your love for racing and bikes, you will surely connect to these quotes.
So if you’re looking for some quotes, status and one-liners on Bikes and bike rides, here’s where you can find some from.
Take a look at our collection for the best Best status for Bike riders | Biker status | Bike rider status |
Best status for Bike riders | Biker status | Bike rider status |
- Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
- Two wheels move the soul.
- If you don’t live for something you’ll die for nothing.
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. That’s why we ride.
- Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
- Dirt is my makeup. Race fuel is my perfume.
- Dirt is for riding. Pavement is just to get you there.
- It’s not a race. It’s a journey enjoy the moment.
- Bikes don’t leak oil they mark their territory.
- Drop the gear and disappear.
- Run the race of your life at your own pace.
- Anybody can jump a motorcycle. The trouble begins when you try to land it.
- Life may not be about your bike, but it sure help you get through it.
- Ride as much or as little, or as long or as short as you feel. But ride.
- A mountain bike is like your buddy. A road bike is your lover.
- Death may have no master, but the bike is, most emphatically, not its slave.
- Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don’t. Some can’t.
- Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.
- If I weren’t doing what I’m doing today, I’d be travelling around the world on the back of a motorcycle.
- The sharpest minds often ruin their lives by overthinking the next step, while the dull win the race with eyes closed.
- I’d risk the fall just to know how it feels to fly.
- Save the planet. Ride a bike.
- Life is short. So grip it and rip it.
- I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days.
- Families that race together stay together.
- Racing is life everything else is just waiting.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy bikes and that’s kind of the same thing.
- Don’t count laps. Make every lap count.
- You can’t be sad while riding a bike.
- Take the journey, soar like an eagle, there are so many roads to explore so little.