This is not what you would search for. But if you are ever confused what interesting to put up on your whatsapp status, song lyrics may sometimes help. Be it whatever your mood, you will surely find the perfect song that will match up your mood.
So pick up the best lyrics of song for your whatsapp status according to your mood. Have a look at our collection for the Best song lyrics quotes for whatsapp status.
Best song lyrics quotes for whatsapp status
1. Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.
2. Be true to yourself, love yourself first, don’t assume you’re being attacked, and be mindful of your words.
3. You know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it.
4. Don’t miss out on things that present themselves. Carpe diem as they say.
5. The game ain’t always fair and that’s the thing though. You can play your heart out, everybody don’t get a ring though.
6. First off, who doesn’t like a subtle sports reference? Life’s not fair sometimes, but that’s no reason to pout and give up.
7. I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people that I won’t forget.
8. Times with best friends always make the best memories, or lack thereof.
9. Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
10. When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
11. I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.
12. All so convinced that you’re following your heart cause your mind don’t control what it does sometimes.
13. Sometimes love is irrational. But that can be the fun part.
14. Mind in one place, heart in another.
15. I’m more than just a number, I doubt you’ll find another. So every single summer, I’ll be the one that you remember.
16. You ain’t the only one that’s tryna be the only one.
17. There’s nothing wrong with not wanting to be tied down. Just don’t play hard to get for the fun of it.
18. Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you, Tomorrow I’ll miss you.
19. We all shine on…like the moon and the stars and the sun…we all shine on…come on and on and on.
20. You know it’s real when you are who you think you are.