t’s not abut those big binded books, or those loud words that make a story meaningful and inspiring. Even a word or two or a few lines might end up conveying the best message.
And if you are someone who is not a kind of a bookworm, these short tales will surely give you a thing for reading. Take a look at our collection for the Best short stories | Inspirational short stories |
Best short stories | Inspirational short stories |
1.She cried after she said her wedding vows.
She had smiled through all her pain.
2. She was very excited today, after all the school was re-opening after a long summer break.
Now, once again, she could start selling stationary at the traffic signal to feed her family.
3. Her step father pushed her after taking her to a height, despite her ceaseless pleading and requests.
The little girl enjoyed a swing for the first time.
4. “Baby you’re getting drenched in the rain for the second time in the past two weeks.”
And she thought he’s bad with dates.
5. “Born to rich parents, this boy is so lucky,” exclaimed the neighbours!
Somewhere in heaven, three unborn sisters cried.
6. “You ruined my career, I was supposed to be an executive director,” she thought to herself.
The little angel held her finger tightly and she forgot everything; A mother was born.
7.Once a 5-year-old boy was standing barefoot in the shallow water of the ocean.
He was repeating the same sentence to the waves –
“Even if you touch my feet a thousand times, I won’t forgive you for taking my parents away.”
8. Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain,
those who had notes were busy looking for shelter.
9. Your words are a warrior’s;
your actions, a coward’s.
10. At 23, I became a mother of one; at 27 I became a mother of two; and today, at 55, I have become a mother of three!
My son got married today, and brought home his wife!