Goodbyes are never easy. Regardless of the time that is going to be apart, goodbyes are going to be as painful and sad as ever. So if you are looking for some quotes and status, that you can be put up for someone who is departing.
Here is our list for the Best Goodbye status | Goodbye quotes for whatsapp status |
Best Goodbye status | Goodbye quotes for whatsapp status |
1.I feel very lucky to know someone who is so hard for me to say goodbye.”
2. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends
3. Memories may be beautiful and yet what’s too painful to remember we simply choose to forget. So it’s the laughter we’ll remember when we remember the way we were
4. Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.”
5. We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, we were the best.
6. When I look back now, that summer seemed to last forever, and if I had the choice, I’d always want to be there, those were the best days of my life
7. Where is the good in goodbye?”
8. The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.
9. Remember everything’ she said ‘when only memory remains.
10. Goodbye doesn’t mean forever. If it did, we ought to be saying ‘BadBye’.
11. I feel like I don’t need to say goodbye, I just have this feeling like I’ll see you again soon.
12. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
13. This is the time to remember because it will not last forever; these are the days to hold on to because we won’t although we’ll want to.
19. I’ve learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures will never replace being there, thanks is a feeble word, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, and heroes often go unsung.
20. It doesn’t matter if you have five friends or five thousand friends. When it all comes down to it, popularity means nothing. All that matters is that you know those five will be there holding your hand, as the five thousand walk by.
21. Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?
22. Never say goodbye because on one sunny day we will meet again.
23. Let me make this easier than saying goodbye: let me tell you hello in advance for the next time I get to see you.
24. Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.”
25.A memory lasts forever, never will it die… true friends stay together and never say goodbye.
26. There is an end to all things no matter how much we want to hold on to them.
27. If you cry when we part we’ll never see each other again, but if we do not cry we’ll remember forever the days of sunlight and laughter, and be brought together in our memories.
28. We’ve shared our happiness and we’ve shared our fears. We’ve shared so many things throughout the years. And when the times were hard we were by each other’s side. You were there to make me laugh when I cried.
29. Even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you mean to me.
30. I hate when things are over because so much is left undone
31. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
32. So, old friends, now it’s time to start growing up, taking charge, seeing things as they are, facing facts, not escaping them, still with dreams, just reshaping them, growing up.
33. All good things must come to an end, but I wouldn’t have wanted it to end any other way or with any other people.
34. Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that’s how I’ll remember you. If you can only remember me in sadness and tears, then don’t remember me at all.
35. You might be ready to say goodbye to us, but we’re not ready to say goodbye to you.