We hardly do anything special for our Dads. Well here is an occasion wherin we can take up an initiative to do something better for our fathers and make them feel special.
Father’s day is just a few days ahead. We celebrate Father’s day on the 21st June. So let’s pick up a few quotes and messages to send it across or put in up on our whatsapp status.
If you are looking for a list of quotes and messages for father’s day on whatsapp, here is what you will need. Have a look at our collection for the best Father’s day quotes.
Father’s day quotes
1. One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
2.I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
3. To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
4. There is nothing that moves a loving father’s soul quite like his child’s cry.
5. The most important influence in my childhood was my father.
6. It is a wise father that knows his own child.
7. My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad.
8. He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
9. The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.
10. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
11. A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
12. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
13. Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.
14. A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
15. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
16. I love my father as the stars — he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.
17. Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
18. To her, the name of father was another name for love.
19. No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.
20. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.