You might see around all the philosophical status and quotes with your whatsapp contacts. And for sure, you might wanna steal them. But what if you want to keep up some of the unique quotes and status for your whatsapp status, here is where you can find some.
So have a look at some of the quotes and status for whatsapp status from some of the famous personalities. Have a look at our collection for the Best famous quotes for whatsapp status.
Best famous quotes for whatsapp status
1. You can do anything, but not everything.
2. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
3. The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
4. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
5. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
7. When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.
8. To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
9. We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
10. A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
11. Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought.
12. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
13. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
14. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
15. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
16. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
17. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
18. Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.
19. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
20. If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient.