He is the one person from history, who does not need any introduction. Call it for science or for philosophy, Albert Einstein was all there with his knowledge. And for sure, he is still recalled for his theories and experiments.
And not to forget, along with all his scientific knowledge, Albert Einstein has left some of his philosophical thoughts and sayings.
So moving in to that, here is our list for the best Albert Einstein quotes for whatsapp status.
Albert Einstein quotes for whatsapp status
1. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
2. I, at any rate, am convinced that He (God) does not throw dice.
3. The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing.
4. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
5. Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do— but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.
6. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
7. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
8. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
9. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
10. I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
11. Truth is what stands the test of experience.
12. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving
13. Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down by the mind before you reach eighteen.
14. If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
15. Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.
16. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
17. Never memorize something that you can look up.
18. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
19. Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
20. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
21. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity
22. Nothing happens until something moves.
23. What a sad era when it is easier to smash an atom than a prejudice.
24. Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.
25. You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
26. You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
27. A person starts to live when he can live outside himself.
28. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
29. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
30. I see my life in terms of music.