WhatsApp keeps on making number of changes after its latest update. Some of the latest changes in WhatsApp update is that blur double blue tick which appears when the opposite person receives the message and reads it. So now you can see who have read your messages in the group conversations also. Some more updates are you can add the captions to images and videos. Also the images can be cropped and rotated before sharing. But one of the unnoticed features of latest WhatsApp update is now you can add multiple admins to WhatsApp group. Here is the tutorial on how to add multiple admins to WhatsApp groups.
- First of all you must be the admin of the group to add multiple admins to the group.
- Go to WhatsApp group to which you want to add another person as Admin.
- Now go the group info area by clicking on the group name.
- Long press the person or contact whom you want to make as the new admin. Now you will get the following options.
- Click on “Add (contact name) to group admin” option and now the new admin is added.
- You can add as many numbers of admins as you want. I’ve personally checked up by adding almost 7 admins to a group as you may also more numbers.
Now WhatsApp allows you to add multiple admins to a WhatsApp group. After you make someone as admin you cannot remove him/her from admin. Be the admin or Make admins but don’t forget to whatsapp!!!! 😉